We have assisted tens of thousands of people to register companies, trademarks, and trade names, and to issue share certificates for their companies over the past 35 years.
We were the first to offer online company registration to the public in 1998.
We are good and thorough at what we do.
We would like to assist you with your share certificates and transfers.
Rules for Share Certificates (SC):
1. A SC must have an identifying number and a transfer code which indicates from whom and to whom the shares might have been transferred.
2. A SC must be in the name of the issuing company and must indicate the amount and type of share being issued, and the owner’s name and postal address.
3. A SC must be dated and signed by the director responsible for issuing such.
4. The original share certificate must be given to the owner/shareholder named in the SC, and a copy should be retained for company records.
5. If payment is required for the shares, make sure it has been properly received before giving over the SC.
6. If the shareholder wishes to sell or transfer those shares, the original SC must be submitted to the company/director with the relevant documentation to do so.
7. An old original SC must be cancelled and kept on company file.